- Our primary concern is to ensure that all necessary measures are taken to ensure your safety. We have devised the following protocol to ensure as far as possible that guests are not exposed to the Covid-19 virus while they are at our event.
- All hotel staff will have been regularly tested for the Covid-19 virus and will wear masks throughout the duration of the event.
- Guests will be required to show proof of COVID status upon entry via an NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App, which will be proof of one of the following:
- Full vaccination (first and second dose), and with the second dose administered at least 14 days before your visit,
- A negative lateral flow test taken within 48 hours of your visit (for those aged 11 and over),
- If you are resident in England, proof of natural immunity (positive PCR test within the last six months, after self-isolation has ended and up to 180 days after taking the test).
Please note this is a mandatory condition of entry.
Guests resident elsewhere in the UK or an overseas country:
- You may demonstrate your COVID status using the COVID Pass if you are fully vaccinated. For more information on how to do this, please click here.
- If you live in Scotland, you can obtain your vaccination status on this website.
- If you live in Wales, please check the latest guidelines from the Welsh Government by visiting this website.
- At this stage, there is no process for residents of Northern Ireland and any other international country to evidence their vaccination status – please take a lateral flow test as follows:
- If you are unable to provide evidence of your vaccination status, you can still gain entry to the Amos Bursary Gala dinner and dance by undertaking a free lateral flow test, which can be self-administered at home or at your accommodation in England, and report your result via the NHS Self-Report Tool. You do not need to be a resident in England to upload your result using the NHS Self-Report Tool. The test needs to be taken within 48 hours of your entry to the event. Guests can get a free NHS Lateral Flow Test delivered to their home: www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests.
- Alternatively, guests may be able to collect tests to then do at home: https://maps.test-and-trace.nhs.uk
- There will be spare Lateral flow tests available upon arrival
- In addition, masks will be available to wear for any guest who feel the need to wear one.